This villa offers breathtaking views of the sea and the vineyards of La Croix Valmer. With its 192 sq. m. on two levels, it has 4 bedrooms each with a private bathroom and shower. The entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, living room with fireplace, laundry room and pantry are also at your disposal.
The top terrace, with its clear view, offers you the opportunity to enjoy pleasant moments during the beautiful season and to admire the sunsets thanks to its west exposure. On the ground floor, a closed terrace welcomes you during the off-season months and gives access to the heated pool.
The landscaped garden, with its many fruit trees and lawn, will delight children… and parents! All this on a plot of 1850 sq. m.
Contact us to visit this dream villa!
Why buy a house in La Croix Valmer?
1) Quality of life: La Croix-Valmer is a peaceful and pleasant town where it is good to live. It offers many green spaces and numerous outdoor activities, as well as many restaurants and local shops.
2) Proximity to Saint-Tropez: La Croix-Valmer is located just 15 km from Saint-Tropez, one of the most popular destinations on the French Riviera. This proximity allows you to enjoy all the attractions of the region while living in a quieter environment.
3) Vineyards and wine estates: La Croix-Valmer is a region known for its quality wines. Buying a house in the region allows you to easily participate in tastings and visits organized by the wine estates, as well as enjoy the culinary specialties of the region.
4) Real estate investment: La Croix-Valmer is a very popular vacation destination, which can make buying a house in the region profitable as a rental investment.
5) Cultural heritage: La Croix-Valmer is rich in history and cultural heritage. Buying a house in the region allows you to discover many sites and monuments, such as Notre-Dame de la Croix church or the Marine Observatory.
“Information on the risks to which this property is exposed is available on the GeoHazards website http://www.georisques.gouv.fr”.